Keeping in view the aims and aspirations of Tanmoy College of Higher Education certain rules and regulations have been framed to be strictly followed by trainees within the premises but to make them understand the value and standard of discipline, which and when to be, followed meticulously by the trainees, help them emerge into a more determind, matured and knowledgeable individual. A full hearted support from our trainees and guardians are thus solicited.
1. Candidates are required to enclose along with their application, the affidavit in before a Notary Public stating that all information given by them is true.
2. Application accompained with requisite documents/enclosure recieved after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
3. No refund of fees will be made on withdrawl of admission under any circumstances.
4. In case the candidate fails to submit the required documents, admission shall be treated as cancelled and no request for refund of fees will be entertained under any circumstances.
5. If any applicant is employed, employer's no objection certificate with proof of one year leave must be submitted during the time of admission.
6. Trainees can avail TCHE's facilities only after the course commences and only till the course is completed.
7. Trainees are liable to security checks on entry or exit from the college premises.
8. TCHE will not be responsibile for any loss of belongings left unattened by the trainees at the college premises.
9. Intake of any sort of intoxicating substance is strictly prohibited. Chewing of Pan/Gutka/Chewing Gum is also prohibited.
10. A trainee has to ensure at least 80% attendence for attaining eligibality for appearing at the university examination.
11. A medical certificate will be required if there are more than three days consecutive absense owing to illness.
12. All TCHE properties have to be handeled with care. Any damage or pilferage caused to TCHE properties by any trainee will be appropriately charged and same will be deducted from the Caution Deposit Money.
13. Trainees should strictly adhere to instructions regarding entry/exit regulations, parking of vehicles etc. they should not bring friends, visitors or relatives to the class rooms or practical rooms.
14. Ragging is banned in TCHE and anyone indulging in ragging process is likely to be punished appropriately.
15. Male trainees must have short and properly groomed hair, clean and well trimmed nails. They should attened classes everyday with a clean shave (except religious customs) and polished shoes.
16. Female trainees have properly groomed hair, clean and well trimmed nails without nail polish. Perfumes should not be used while attending theory or practical classes.
17. During class hours wearing the college identity card is compulsory.
18. These rules come into effect immediately and equally apply on all trainees of TCHE.
19. TCHE holds the right to introduce, alter, amend or change only or all the rules from time to time if found necessary.
20. Interpretation of these rules will always be made by designated persons of TCHE and shall be final and binding of all trainees.
21. Any legal dispute shall be treated by the arbitrator and the jurisdiction will be at Kolkata High Court only.
22. Discontinuace :
i. if any trainees at their own opt to drop from the course then the case will also treated a discontinuance in such a situation, the course fee and other charges already paid will not refunded under any circumstances.
ii. In case of misconduct and violation of college norms, trainees may face disciplinary action leading to rejection of admission or suspension.